Effective Date: January 1, 2020
NTSUPPLY respects your privacy and has designed its services to balance our interest in providing great products and customer services while collecting and sharing as little information as reasonably possible. Please read this policy carefully to better understand what information we collect and how it is used.
Your personal information is primarily used to fulfill your order and provide customer service. We use third party vendors, including Google, to show advertisements on sites on the Internet. We also use analytics data to inform and optimize these advertising campaigns, based on a user’s prior visits to our website.
We also may have reporting of users’ interactions with our ads and of users’ views of our ads across the Google Display Network in conjunction with activity on our site
1. NTSUPPLY may collect the following personal information from you:
- Any information that you voluntarily submit to the Website;
- First and last name;
- Email address;
- Business name, business website, business email address;
- Payment information, including, without limitation, credit/debit card, merchant account, or other payment information; and
- Other required account or other information to utilize the service.
2. NTSUPPLY may also collect the following personal information from you:
- Your IP address;
- Your geolocation;
- Your use of the Website;
- Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons;
- Analytic data from Google Analytics
- Through a service which collects and displays location, email and rating information; and
- Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website
3. NTSUPPLY uses this personal or personal information to:
Provide you with the Website, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your purchase or account, to complete a transaction you initiated, and to update you on NTSUPPLY’s services offered through the Website or the services of third parties.
NTSUPPLY uses your personal information to process orders for products and provide customer service, including to process credit card transactions though our ecommerce provider.
Your email address will be used to send order confirmations, shipping confirmations, order status updates and product review invitations. Unless you explicitly opt-in during checkout you will not receive any emails regarding sales promotions, product updates or special offers. However, we may send you a reminder or update email concerning your product purchase, replacements and other information that we believe is valuable to you. We will provide you the ability to opt out of further such communications.
Posting reviews on our website may result in your review or reviews being displayed on all websites owned and operated by NTSUPPLY.
4. NTSUPPLY stores your personal or personal information in the following manner:
Your personal information collected through the NTSUPPLY controlled website is stored and processed on computers in the United States and, through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your personal information within the United States. You understand and agree that NTSUPPLY or a service provider such as our ecommerce provider may continue to store your information after you cease use of the service or disable your Account. However, NTSUPPLY does not itself store payment or user account information. Each ecommerce checkout for products purchased through a NTSUPPLY website requires you to enter your payment information.
NTSUPPLY uses commercially reasonable and standard technology to help prevent against the unauthorized disclosure of your personal information. Though it undertakes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, no Website is completely safe. Accordingly, you provide all such personal information at your own risk. NTSUPPLY uses vendors such as ecommerce providers who we believe also provide industry standard protection for your information.
5. NTSUPPLY may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
Where NTSUPPLY has obtained your consent, where sharing or disclosure of your personal information is necessary to provide you with the Website and/or services associated therewith, where sharing or disclosure of your personal information is necessary to share information with NTSUPPLY’s parents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns, licensees, affiliates, or business partners, where NTSUPPLY has been purchased by a third party, where sharing or disclosure of your personal information is necessary to respond to requests by government authorities, where your personal information is demanded by a court order or subpoena, where sharing or disclosure of your personal information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of NTSUPPLY, and where sharing or disclosure of your personal information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty. You understand and agree that NTSUPPLY may specifically share your information with mobile service providers, search engine providers, payment processors, web merchants, and online retailers in order to complete the services offered through the Website.
Nothing in this section requires NTSUPPLY to collect information that would allow NTSUPPLY to identify, disclose or otherwise share personal information related to emails sent by its Members through use of the Website.
6. Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
7. You may stop NTSUPPLY from collecting your personal information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, deleting your Account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact NTSUPPLY with any requests regarding your information, but NTSUPPLY reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests. NTSUPPLY makes no representation that it will be able to collect or provide any information.
8. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Protect the security of your own personal information.
9. California Residents
Effective on January 1, 2020, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. If you reside in California, you may exercise the following rights.
- A right to disclosure of the categories of personal information collected by us
- A right to disclosure of the specific pieces of personal information collected by us
- A right to deletion of personal information by us (subject to certain Exceptions outlined below)
- A right to receive personal information in a format that will allow its transfer to third parties by you
- A right to opt-out of the “sale” of personal information, where a “sale” under the CCPA means “selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a consumer’s personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.” We do not sell your personal information.
- A right to sue for security breaches of personal information
Access to specific information and data portability rights
You have the right to request that we disclose to you your personal information we have collected about you over the past 12 months from the day of your request. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business and commercial purposes for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
- If we “sold” or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, up to two separate lists disclosing:
- if we “sold” your personal information, “sales”, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient “purchased”; and
- if we disclosed your personal information, disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion request rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of the personal information data that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain Exceptions (as listed below). Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete your personal information from our records unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our Provider(s):
- to complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- to debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- to exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- to comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- to engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent;
- to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- to comply with a legal obligation; or
- to make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it (each an “Exception” and collectively, “Exceptions”).
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- deny you goods or services.
- charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may still offer you certain financial incentives that can result in different prices, rates or service quality levels as permitted by the CCPA. We do not at this provide such financial incentives.
Exercising Access, Data Portability and Deletion Rights
To exercise your rights described above, please submit a request to us by either:
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You may only make a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The request must:
- provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Making a request does not require you to create an account with us. Also, we will only use personal information provided in a request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Your Authorized Agent
You have the right to designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm that we received your request within ten (10) days and will respond within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response electronically or, at your option, by mail.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
10. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and NTSUPPLY does not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, NTSUPPLY takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by NTSUPPLY, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from NTSUPPLY’s database.
11. Contact and Notices
National Trade Supply, LLC
2011 Southtech Drive, Suite 100
Greenwood, IN 46143